Baby Room Practitioner (L3)
Practitioner for Baby Room
Salary – Level 3 London Living wage £10.55 per hour
Competitive Salary for unqualified staff
We offer shift work between the hours of 8.00 am – 6:00 pm.
• A full induction.
• Personalised training programme.
• Discounted childcare.
• Automatic pension enrolment.
• 28-days holiday including bank holidays.
• Increasing annual leave with your length of service.
• Annual staff events.
Your role as a Practitioner:
• To be a key person.
• To observe and plan for children.
• To safeguard the children in your care.
• To work as part of a team.
• To help maintain our high standards.
The vacancy is for a full time or part-time position.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application form or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 8835 8500.
We are an equal opportunity employer and especially keen to help apprentices, trainees and men in childcare roles.
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and all successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.