Nursery Room Leader
Full time Toddler Room Leader for our Cavendish Lodge Nursery & Pre-School
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed room leader who lead a small team and will work together in supporting our children.
Starting salary of £23,400.00/year
Can you make a toddler’s day ‘the best day ever!’
If you answered yes to the above, then stop scrolling and read on. Here at Cavendish Lodge Nurseries & Pre-Schools, we recruit great staff. Our nurseries are the perfect setting for developing your career and working with our beautiful children. We value our teams and strive to make every day count, whether it’s through the eyes of our children or our staff. We want your passion, your ideas, your teamwork, your elbow grease and an abundance of energy. We feel it is an honor to spend your day nurturing children and we are looking for people who feel the same.
We are casting the Cavendish net and looking to recruit a motivated, energetic and enthusiastic nursery practitioner with experience of leading a small team in supporting a busy toddler room.
· Excellent communication skills and problem-solving
· Inspire, motivate and lead a team
· Proven ability to mentor the Senior Practitioners
· To think creatively not only with the children but with the team
· Show-stopping organisational skills
You’ll be responsible for
· Providing a unique experience for the children that is warm, loving and most of all FUN
· Building a healthy relationship with parents and co-workers
You will need:
· A sound knowledge of the EYFS delivering an exciting curriculum based on the children’s interests and next stops unstoppable attention to detail
· An ability to inspire teams to work together and to challenge processes
· To enjoy working to the highest standards
· Able to juggle multiple things at once
· Qualified to at least Level 3 in childcare
· Professional, approachable and child-centered approach working to outstanding standards.
In return for giving us your wealth of experience we’ll offer you:
· Salary of £23,400 pa for a 40 hour week
· Second to none training and career development
· Coaching and mentoring from all levels within the nursery
· Employee Talent development team
· Health and leisure benefits
· Employee incentive scheme
· Generous annual leave plus bank holidays
· Excellent staff facilities to enjoy, balconies and the great space of nearby Streatham Common
If you consider yourself a true professional and have a relentless passion for childcare and in-depth knowledge of dinosaurs, then we’d love to hear from you!
Successful applicants will need to provide ‘right to work’ in the U.K documentation, undertake a DBS and contain at least two satisfactory references before commencing employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and especially keen to help apprentices, trainees and men in childcare roles.
Cavendish Lodge Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and all successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.